Below are the steps for Ejari Registration:
Send the following documents to the Registration Trustee Office:
- Original scanned Tenancy Contract with company stamp.
- Tenant passport, residence visa & Emirates ID
- Owner Passport/visa & Emirates ID
- Copy of the title deed
- Owner/Tenant to sign the Request Forms sent by the RT office.
- Latest Ejari certificate (for renewals)
- For companies: Authorization letter should be attached and the applicant visa should be on the same company.
Documents verification process:
Once the RT office receives the above documentation, the application for the Ejari registration will be approved with a reference number.
RT office sends the payment instructions to the parties by email.
Ejari Certificate gets issued within 2 hours post-online payment and is emailed to the parties.